Sunday, February 28, 2010

GAME Plan Week 7

After comparing the NETS-T and NETS-S I realized how closely related they are. The students are expected to learn basically the same way the teachers do. Both involve collaboration, creativity, and safety with the use of technology. While the teachers collaborate with other teachers, students and peers to decide the best way to utilize and incorporate technology, the students need to collaborate with others to better understand, utilize, and learn the concepts. Teachers and students alike are required to use the technology in a professional manner and respect copyrights and such. The teachers should be responsible while preparing information for their classes with regards to information on the internet, and the students must do the same as they work on assignments.

I would use the GAME plan approach to help familiarize my students with these standards. I would create a lesson, or use the PBL unit. I would make sure that I had the students create a GAME plan, and solve the problem by being planning their approach, being creative, using technology properly and responsibly, and collaborating with each other to gain insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment